Dr. Trevor Erikson is a Registered Doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine (province of British Columbia, Canada) who is primarily focused on the natural treatment of skin disease and related issues like hay-fever and asthma.
Dr. Erikson’s main goal is to help individuals overcome the suffering of debilitating disease, safely and effectively, using herbal medicines, diet, and lifestyle adjustments. Since 2005, he has helped hundreds of individuals safely manage such conditions as:
- acne - teenage acne, hormonal acne and nodular-cystic acne
- eczema - baby eczema, childhood eczema, adult eczema, atopic eczema, nummular or discoid eczema, seborrheic dermatitis, pompholox eczema, and stasis eczema
- psoriasis - both guttate and plaque forms
- rosacea and peri-oral dermatitis
- Itchy conditions – urticaria, lichen simplex, nodular prurigo, itch without rash
- vitiligo and chloasma
- fungal conditions (tinea) – ringworm, athletes foot
- Hair loss – alopecia areata
- asthma and allergic rhinitis (hay-fever)
Just as it was in ancient times, the herbal medicines that Dr. Erikson stocks in his clinic pharmacy are either certified organic, or have been tested to be free of at least 250 different pesticide residues. Dr. Erikson believes that effective treatment should also be safe.
Please enjoy the website. For more information, or if you wish to book an appointment, please visit the contact page.